Please join us for NTU Green Week ‘Action for clean air in Nottingham’ panel discussion 7th November 18:00-19:00.
The panellists include: –
- Alice Vodden- London Sustainability Exchange
- Richard Taylor-Environmental Health & Safer Places Manager at Nottingham City Council
- Anna Ozolina– Research Fellow in Sustainable Mobility at NTU’s RSB Lab
- David Clasby- Nottingham Sustrans
- Nigel Lee- Nottingham Friends of the Earth
Following the panel discussion and Q&A, there will be an open area for further discussion/networking with free drinks and canapes. We welcome anyone to come along as it is an issue that impacts everyone.
Find out more and sign up here: https://lnkd.in/d5taw9G