Energy and environment
Anna Ozolina is a Research Fellow in Sustainable Mobility and manages this stream in collaboration with other colleagues. This collaborative engagement helps to ensure that interdisciplinary perspectives are fully integrated in its research on energy and the environment, and sustainability management and strategy.
Research priorities include:
- Sustainable Mobility – Ultra Low Emission Vehicle technology, strategy and policy in collaboration with Professor Rob Ackrill of the Centre for Economics, Policy and Public Management (in particular in relation to Energy, the Environment and Resources research strand), and Dr Michael Zhang of Centre for International Business, Strategy and Decisions. In addition, Ackrill and Zhang are co-Editors-in-Chief of ‘Sustainable Mobility’, an open access journal published by Sciendo.
- Cooperative group modelling, and social and environmental strategy
- Accountability and enterprise risk management.
Sustainability management and accounting
The Responsible and Sustainable Business Lab’s research covers most of the important areas of sustainability management, namely:
- integrating sustainability across the value chain and global production networks
- developing sustainability models for business of various sizes across the globe
- understanding integrated reporting formats and other dimensions of sustainability accounting and control.
We also cover social and environmental strategy, accountability and enterprise risk management and responsible investment etc.